Today’s healthy recipe was given to me by the lovely ladies at About Life in Port Melbourne, after I tried this yummy dessert treat at their recent opening. Simple to make, tasty to eat, and you completely sugar and guilt-free.
What more could you want every afternoon?!
What you need:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder (I use organic, and even Coles has it these days)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (white, black or whatever mix you have)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or maple syrup or rice malt if you don’t like it too sweet)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoons coconut flakes (quickly pan fry it for extra crunch!)
- 6 raspberries
What you do:
- Combine the avocado, cacao powder, coconut milk, chia seeds, agave and water in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Divide the mousse into four small bowls.
- Top with the raspberries and sprinkle with coconut flakes.